Today had to find every book I could on the topic of anxiety and put them aside. Don't really know why? Work and life are so mysterious. There were only about eight books. And some of those were questionable, as in not exactly like "Anxiety: A Contemporary Reading" or "My Anxious Life." It was more like some books had sparse barren chapters on anxiety and I cautiously included them in the pile of anxiety books.
________________________________________________

The Aztecs broke even ?! Didn't actually look at my accounting, which ultimately has revealed something like a five dollar profit. Need some more suits, like physical suits to wear, to attract further investment in third quarterly sales. Dressing for business will ultimately lead to more business. Can you afford to not promote the Mount Pleasant album "The Aztecs"? My accountant says "No."

________________________________________________