C H R I S T M A S






Last year in the shadow of Christmas Tobias and I did not complete a Christmas single. This was not a mistake, maybe not every year will be a Christmas single year. Christmas came for me that year in the form of my Grandmother checking if I wanted a cup of tea. Which I did. She made a proper Christmas dinner and then we proceeded to watch the entirety of the news programming as is my grandparents custom. I went and trimmed the hedges. As this year my parents have come, there will be no back to back BBC to Sky News broadcasts of varying shades of the same news stories. Instead we will be in some grand manor which is how I prefer to think of myself at Christmas.

The same sense of palatial, Jacobean grandeur has been applied to this year's Christmas singles. Listen now at mountpleasant.bandcamp.com