On writing the best quality posts possible

Madeleine bought me a robe so I don't constantly walk around in my underwear, which is a pressing issue in all of our lives. Mostly Madeleines. The robe is in blue and white stripes. Feel real debonair in it. Have started to dress more like I am a big success, feel like a massive jerk.
All the time.
_____________________________________________________

Also confused that I picked up two readers. Don't think anything that is happening is worth reading about. I keep waking up at six thirty.1 Sort of feel I should be making it "more about the music", maybe doing some mixes maybe reporting about local crime like the street hoodlums that "bottled" some drunk guy on Tasman Street tonight. Love this place. Love the edgy tagging on the beautiful brick maintaining wall, really incisive critique of "art fags."2 Love the massive vacant lot. Love the Tasman gardens facade presenting this Orwellian nightmare. See also the entirety of Tory street which links into Tasman street which has so much to give. This whole city just gives and gives and gives and gives.
_____________________________________________________